Come to North Market for a Saturday of farm-tastic fun during the 23rd Annual Farmers’ Festival on Saturday, August 16th. The annual event held at the prime of the Ohio growing season will highlight bushels of locally grown farm-fresh produce, a Homemade workshop, a celebrity dunk-tank and more!
Saturday Farmers’ Festival activities and attractions include:
• 8 a.m., North Market Merchants & Farmers’ Market open
• 8 a.m., Free $5 Farmers’ Market Voucher to first 50 guests
• 8 a.m. – 3 p.m., “Touch a Tractor” presented by JD Equipment
• 8 a.m. – 10 a.m., Children’s Activities in the demonstration tent (other activities on the plaza throughout the day)
• 10:15 a.m. – 11a.m., Amateur Apple Pie contest
• 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., Jordan Kline from Rewind 103.5 will be onsite with giveaways
• 11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Amateur Jam and Jelly contest
• 12:15 a.m. – 12:45 p.m., Watermelon Eating contest, $5 suggested onsite donation to benefit the North Market Development Authority, a 501c3, organization.
• 1 p.m. –3 p.m. Waterbath Canning Workshop in the demonstration tent with Jeannie Seabrook from the Glass Rooster Cannery, FREE
The Farmers’ Festival runs on Saturday, August 16 from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. and is a free event. For more information about the Farmers’ Festival or to sign-up for the Amateur Jelly and Jam or the Amateur Apple Pie contests please visit northmarket.com or call (614) 463-9664. The market is located at 59 Spruce Street, Columbus, Ohio, 43215.
Photos courtesy of North Market.